Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Gingerbread Train

Little Stinker! So the question is always "can I have one gumdrop?" Today I said yes. This is a rare occurrence for me as daddy is much more lenient when it comes to candy. I let him say yes and I say no. It works. Today I said yes. So Aiden heads gleefully to the gingerbread train and chooses a blue candy. He said, "I like blue one" and continued to suck on it making happy grunting noises for the next 10 minutes. Then he tries a new angle "I didn't like that one. I need to pick new one." Huh? Sorry bud...you picked blue and you ate it with relish. Somehow I don't believe you. It scares me to see how quickly he is finding little ways around this. And as I was typing he wanted some Christmas cookies (which are now 3 weeks old and need to be tossed!). I told him no, of course, and he stalks off to his playroom carrying the bag...Ummm...I don't think so. I'm not that dumb yet, son!

Anyway, here are some pictures from our gingerbread decorating fun...

No comments: