Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to the subject at hand...

Because who really wants to hear about me, right? Where do I start with little man? Or should I say Big Man? Because that's what he insists that I call him now. No more Little Bug, Boosie, Buddy Boy, or Little Man. "Mama need call me Big Man. I a Big Man!" Sniff, sniff...He's growing up way too fast.

And he had his first bee sting last week. Sad! We sat on the back porch and Mike snapped these pictures from our bedroom window...Stinker was spying on me! But you can see the bowl of baking soda and his little hand held out with the baking soda sitting on it.


And last but not least, I have to show everyone the cornhole boards that Mike worked long and hard on (Thanks J.P!). As you can all see, Aiden was very excited about this new game! And yes, Daddy chose the shirt...don't ask where the shorts were at this point, I really don't know.

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Such a silly boy! I love the "hat" and the pantless-dance!