Friday, December 21, 2007

Dressing for the season...or not.



If you look at how Aiden is dressed you would think it was a cool winter day. Instead, it was a nice 70 degree day (yes, in the middle of December). I don't know why, but I seem to only dress him in his long sleeved shirts on the days that it's warm out, and when it's 30 degrees I seem to have him in short sleeves. Poor planning on my part, but Aiden doesn't complain. In fact, whenever I do remember his coat and try to get it on him...Well, let's just say, if you had an audio tape of the experience, you'd think I was trying to peel his skin OFF of him rather than put his coat ON him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! He is SO cute, Elsie! That's totally something Jeremy would do, and I swear those two could be twin Brothers. It was so wonderful to see you guys after all this time - I have some GREAT pictures of Aiden and Jeremy at the park that I can't wait to share with you. Sorry my Christmas cards are late this year b/c Shutterfly messed up on my order not once, but twice! Oh well. yOu should receive it in the next week! :( LOL