Friday, November 9, 2007

Elmos Light!

Yesterday afternoon I was waiting for Aiden to come downstairs with some Elmos. Elmos=underwear, this is what happens when you're trying to get your child excited about wearing underwear so you buy him a pack of Elmo underwear. He then thinks underwear is called Elmos. So instead of coming down with underwear he came down the stairs crying and proceeded to stand in the foyer doing his "angry at the world" Aiden dance. Picture the Irish Dance done by a 2-year-old who is screaming "Elmos light" and crying while rapidly moving his feet. It took me a good 3 minutes, but when I figured out what he was screaming about, I knew it was worth a few pictures:



1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

OhMy! I wonder how they got there.... Major League Baseball, watch out!!